CDA Online Enrollment
Apply for Admission
1. Submit a completed application with a $15 application fee ($25 per family for multiple students).
- You may print and mail the Application to 59 West Penn Street, Summerville, PA 15864, or
- You can open the interactive PDF file, complete it on your computer, then save and email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application fee may be paid online through our Store or with a check or money order to CDA.
2. In addition to this completed application, the following are required for admission consideration:
- Pastor’s Reference Form (completed and sent to CDA by your pastor), and
- A copy of previous and current school records (grades and standardized test scores) or home-schooled student’s annual testing and/or evaluation (paper or digital copies are fine)
3. Parents of Kindergarten through 8th-grade students, upon the request of CDA, will be assigned admissions and placement testing with the CDA Office (or through a proxy for online students).
4. Schedule a family interview with both parents and the Academy Headmaster (via video conference for online students). Students applying for 7th grade and up may be asked to attend.
5. The Headmaster and the CDA Board will notify the family of the decision to offer/decline admission based on the above process.
Enroll for Classes
1. Go to the CDA Store and select classes for enrollment. Please specify the name of the enrolled student when ordering each class. If more than one student in your household is enrolling in the same class, please purchase the appropriate number of items (one enrollment for each student) and include their names in the space provided.
2. After you have selected all of your classes, proceed to check out and select the appropriate form of payment. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. If you would like to pay by check or money order, please message the email@example.com.
3. You will receive an email with further enrollment instructions for your student(s). This will include all required login information and instructions on how to connect to the online classroom. CDA instructors will set up times before the official start of classes to check connectivity and familiarize students with the learning platform.
Enrolling in more than one class? Apply coupon code Multiple2019 at check out for a 10% discount!